Diary of my day:
Amazing day with God, I am so thankful for the community I have to share my faith and God’s Word with.
It’s funny how after an amazing day of proclaiming my love for Christ, and sharing it with other people, I could literally see satan try to bring me down. I almost wrecked my car headed to work after small group, phone died in the midst of me trying to solve a problem at work, and then once I got back in my car to head home, I had this fear almost overcome me. I knew something was near me and trying to scare me. I know this might sound so odd, but I’ve had this many times before. It’s satan trying to scare me, bring me down, or something, when I am having a great day with God. Fortunately, satan failed.
So thank you Lord, for being there for me numerous times throughout my day and helping me along with all my struggles.
- garder-la-foi likes this
- captivatingexquisitehearts likes this
- livingforacause likes this
- divideddivine likes this
- alohamonaa said: God will always be with you wherever you go (:
- moniquelorica likes this
- belovedscars likes this
- lovegoesthatfar likes this
- teenlee likes this
- carolinarider77 likes this
- bey0ndwaiting likes this
- sunalwaysshining said: You are such a faithful women in Christ. It is amazing to see you grow <3
- agirlchangingtheworld posted this